Here are 13 plant-based versions of your favorite Thanksgiving classics to satisfy the vegans at your table.
1. TOMATO SPINACH TART
Way more exciting than salad.
2. DAIRY-FREE BUTTERNUT SQUASH “FONDUE”
Hey, why should cheese eaters have all the fun? This creamy dip is smooth, tangy and won’t fill you up before the main meal.
From: Pure Wow
3. ROASTED GARLIC & HERB DINNER ROLLS
Newsflash: You don’t need butter to make fluffy, airy rolls.
4. ROSEMARY INFUSED WILD RICE STUFFED MUSHROOMS
Just as hearty as turkey, we promise.
From: One Green Planet
5. BUTTERNUT PECAN SWEET POTATO MASH
A dinner side or full-blown dessert? You decide.
6. VEGAN STUFFING MUFFINS WITH MASHED POTATOES AND GRAVY
Aka the best bite ever.
From: The Colorful Kitchen
7. HERBED WILD RICE AND QUINOA STUFFING
Guys. We’ve discovered a healthy stuffing recipe that actually tastes amazing.
From: Kitchen Treaty
8. VEGAN BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP
Who knew vegan could taste so rich and creamy?
From: Cook With Manalif
9. VEGAN PECAN PIE
You’re probably sick of pumpkin pie by now. Give this recipe a try.
From: Namely Marly
10. ONION, BLACK OLIVE & THYME TART
Later, corn bread.
From: Kitchen To Nirvana
11. THE BEST DAMN VEGAN MASHED POTATOES
Tasty taters that are creamy but dairy-free? They exist.
12. STUFFED BUTTERNUT SQUASH WITH TEMPEH
Also doubles as a centerpiece.
From: Pickles & Honey
13. VEGAN GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
A healthier take on the traditional cream-of-mushroom-soup stuff.
From: Oh My Veggies