2. Snickers Semifreddo Cake: Snickers lovers, rejoice! You can totally serve a gigantic frozen Snickers bar for dessert. One of our fave candy bars gets transformed into a refreshing layered ice cream cake, perfect for the end of a dinner party. (via Bakers Royale)
Join our email list & get crowd-pleasing recipes, entertaining and decorating ideas, planning tips and more when you subscribe.
3. Strawberry Pistachio Semifreddo: Mint green and pastel pink. We love this dreamy color scheme, transformed into a yummy summertime treat! This would be a great baby showeror bridal shower dessert. (via Brown Eyed Baker)
5. Lavender Blueberry Semifreddo: Fresh blueberries get an unexpected kick from lavender here. The floral and fruity flavors mingle, creating a soft pastel shade and a delicate, mouthwatering flavor. (via Kitchen Table Scraps)
6. Roasted Plumcot Semifreddo: It’s stone fruit season, and we’re folding them into every recipe we can get our hands on. Roasted plumcots are a particularly decadent way to serve seasonal produce, especially when they’re suspended in a creamy semifreddo. (via Adventures In Cooking)
11. Olallieberry Semifreddo: Can’t find olallieberries? You can still whip up this gorgeous color pop dessert by substituting in any fresh berries. We think blackberries would make a delicious stand-in. (via Desserts For Breakfast)